Exclusive to UK institutions, Vastari is hosting an online roundtable focusing on how to earn revenue from virtual tours. In this roundtable, attendees will learn how to unlock hidden and untapped revenue streams for their institution and start generating income using the power of virtual tours.
This session will be hosted by Vastari’s CEO Bernadine Bröcker with special guest Patrick Tomelitsch from Oroundo, an Austrian tech company focused on building applications offering innovative and interactive museum visitor experiences.
Topics covered by this webinar will include:
● How virtual tours differ from more traditional audio guides
● How income can be generated from the tour even while the museum is closed
● How tours still generate income once the museum reopens
● Innovative earning models and revenue share opportunities
● A Q & A at the end allowing you to dig deeper and ask questions
To register to attend visit https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAvdeyhrTkrH9c0J9Jzlh6leqeGAJ-koubw
If you register for the event, you will have the opportunity to access a recording if you cannot attend the live online event.
Vastari Connects is a virtual roundtable series bringing together key industry players to discuss current problems and potential solutions in the museum space. In an intimate and interactive virtual setting, Vastari will cover different topics including revenue generating business models, digital integration and partnership opportunities, all designed specifically to help cultural institutions thrive in a post-Covid world.