This annual call supports cross-border arts, cultural and heritage projects with both small (min. 3 partners) and large-scale (min. 6 partners) projects supported up to 4 years.
UK organisations are still eligible to apply for Creative Europe funding – please see our updated Brexit guidance, and read the guidelines’ eligibility criteria.
Changes to Cooperation Projects guidelines for 2020
Please note the following important changes from last year’s guidelines:
- The minimum number of eligible partners has been re-defined. Now only the minimum number of partners per category (i.e. 3 for Small and 6 for Large projects) must be cultural operators
- There is a new look portal for you and your partners to register organisations – the Participant Portal is being phased out and is being replaced by the Funding and Tenders Portal
- The budget form (for estimated project budget) has been significantly revised and simplified.
- The ‘Detailed description of the project‘ has been changed, with Part E of the E-Form moved to this space, and more structure
- There is an imminent upcoming call for projects with the Western Balkans and you can’t submit the same project for both.