Art Fund has launched a £2million Reimagine grants scheme, designed to inspire creativity, and increase stability across the sector.
The aims of the programme are to support organisations as you transform your activities following the lockdowns and help build expertise, capacity, and connections to help achieve your aims for your organisation and your public.
Small grants of £5,000 to £15,000, and large grants of £15,000 to £50,000 are available in three funding rounds.
First application deadline: 5 July
Reimagine grants are designed to inspire creativity and also to increase stability in the sector. Art Fund can provide funding for projects that:
- enable experimentation rooted in the current context for your organisation
- include meaningful engagement with diverse audiences
- result in greater expertise within the sector.
Reimagine grants have been developed in consultation with the sector. Art Fund is grateful to you for helping them shape the programme.
These new grants are not intended to provide ‘emergency’ or ‘recovery’ funding. However, they have designed this scheme to exist within and address the present, challenging environment, and to prepare you for the future.
The aims of this programme are:
- to support organisations as they reimagine their activities following the pandemic;
- to help organisations build expertise, capacity and connections within and outside the sector.
Art Fund wants to fund projects that meet both aims and address at least one of our priority areas for support:
The Reimagine programme incorporates and replaces former project grants (Respond and Reimagine, Professional Network Grants and Small Project Grants).