Arts Council England has published a guide that shares relevant government information to help arts and cultural organisations prepare in the event that the UK exits from the European Union without a withdrawal agreement.
The guide signposts to Government notices and policy papers including:
- EU funding for projects under EU programmes such as Creative Europe, European Regional Development Fund and Horizon 2020 amongst others.
- government policy on EU citizens’ rights in the UK for organisations employing EU nationals
- travelling to the EU post Brexit for those planning tours and other trips
- implications on the movement of goods for those who are moving works of art or instruments and equipment across borders
- and the likely effects on copyright and intellectual property rights.
ACE will continue to update the guide as further information becomes available.