This year, you can renew and pay for your membership using our new online membership hub.
- Go to https://members.icomuk.org/
- If you are renewing an existing membership, you can LOGIN using the username and password that you have been sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join ICOM UK, register under NEW APPLICATION. When you receive your details, just follow the link provided in the email.
- Once you have logged in, your renewal form will be populated with your current membership details. Simply run through each page, check the details, choose your payment method and submit.
Membership benefits include:
- Free entry to over 20,000 museums in the UK and globally
- A network of over 36,000 international museum colleagues
- Professional development opportunities through 31 professional groups and over 200 annual conferences/events
- Eligibility to apply for travel grants to attend international conferences
- Preferential invitations to the annual ICOM UK Working Internationally Conference
- Special rates for members to attend the ICOM Triennial Conference (next in Kyoto2019)
Individual membership rates are:
- Regular (voting) £77
- Retired professional voting £36
- Student (non- voting) £36
Institutional membership rates are:
- Inst I Operating budget less than £30k per annum £297
- Inst II Operating budget £30k – £100k per annum £369
- Inst III Operating budget £100k – £1m per annum £548
- Inst IV Operating budget £1m – £5m per annum £658
- Inst V Operating budget £5m – £10m per annum £749
- Inst VI Operating budget in excess of £10m per annum £915