The ICOM UK Membership Hub is now open for online applications and renewals for 2018 membership. We are sending out a renewal email in batches to members over the coming weeks.
If you wish to apply for or renew your membership before receiving the email, please log in to the ICOM UK membership hub using your email address/user name and password https://members.icomuk.org/ If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the 'Lost your password?' link below the 'Sign In' button.
If you have any questions about renewing your membership, please contact the ICOM UK Membership Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual and Institutional ICOM UK membership provides access to a number of benefits, including:
- The ICOM Card, giving you discounted or free access to thousands of museums and exhibitions worldwide.
- Eligibility to join ICOM International Committees - connecting you to the latest professional thinking and museum professionals in other countries.
- Access to the ICOM UK Travel Bursaries Fund and the Camilla Boodle Bursary Fund
- Demonstrating your support for the international museum community.
- Weekly news and opportunities for working internationally.
- Priority booking and discount pricing for the annual Working Internationally Conference.
Read more about ICOM membership benefits at: http://icom.museum/join-us/benefits/